At R'lyeh Hacklab we take security and privacy very seriously and we do all in our power to protect our users' data.
Or follow the nav icons at the top.
We the sysadmins commit fully to:
- Never read our users' data.
- Protect our users' data at all costs, preferring losing it than disclosing it.
- Adopt and follow good security practices.
- Be transparent with our actions and methods.
- Promote social ownership and democratic control over information, ideas, technology, and the means of communication.
- Rely on open source and open hardware whenever possible.
- Responsibly notify in any possible way if our users' data is compromised.